Use the form at the bottom of the page to ask us, we’ll answer it for you!
1.Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Ans:Yes, Yes, Yes!
2. Do you have your own supplies?
Ans:Yes. Our products are non-abrasive and organic. If you prefer we use your cleaning supplies, we can do that too.
3. Do you clean garages?
Ans:Yes. We clean to meet your needs.
4. What hours will you work?
Ans:Our normal hours are 8am to 5pm for regular house cleanings, and evening and weekends for business cleanings.
5. Where can you travel too?
Ans:Multnomah county and surrounding areas.
6. Are you employee’s trained?
Ans:Yes. We have a custom training manual we use to train each employee, and they are also required to complete a mandatory amount of hands on field training. Each employee must complete a final cleaning exam before they are allowed to clean for clients unsupervised.
7. I have kids and pets, can you still come to my home?Ans:Absolutely! We love kids and have no restrictions when it comes to pets, even exotic pets as long as our employees are not in danger.
8. Can you clean windows?
Ans:Window cleaning is available on request. Get a quote today and let us know about your unique needs, we are
always happy to accommodate.
9. What about carpet cleaning?
Ans:This is also available on request. Get a quote today and let us know about your unique needs, we are always happy to accommodate.
10. What if I am not satisfied with something?
Ans:We understand that mistakes sometimes happen, if there is any area you are unsatisfied with, let us know. we will come back and re-clean the area’s to your satisfaction. Guaranteed.